Children are expected to wear school uniform at all times.
Our School Uniform
Grey or black shorts or trousers, grey skirt or pinafore dress, blue/white checked dress
Royal blue sweatshirt*, cardigan* or fleece*
White shirt or blouse, or white* polo shirt
Black, grey or white socks, or black or grey tights
Black shoes (no trainers, boots or shoes with raised heel)
For PE: a white t-shirt, blue or black shorts and pumps are needed, with an additional top for winter. This should be brought in a small drawstring PE bag only.
*Butterstile branded or plain
Butterstile branded uniform can be purchased from our online supplier.
Please click on the link below.
- Please make sure all items of clothing are named.
- Jewellery and any form of make up, including nail varnish, is not allowed.
- Hair below shoulder length should be tied back with modest accessories in school uniform colours (black, white, blue or grey).
- Religious requirements are taken into consideration where uniform is concerned.
- Children will also a need a blue book bag, available from the school office.