Children are expected to wear school uniform at all times.
Our School Uniform
Grey or black shorts or trousers, grey skirt or pinafore dress, blue/white checked dress
Royal blue sweater, fleece, sweatshirt or cardigan
White shirt or blouse, or white or blue polo shirt
Black, grey or white socks or black or grey tights
Black shoes (no trainers, boots or shoes with raised heel)
For P.E.: a t-shirt, shorts and pumps are needed, with an additional top for winter. This should be brought in a small drawstring PE bag as rucksacks do not fit in school lockers.
Uniform can be purchased from our online supplier - please click on the link below.
- Please make sure all items of clothing are named.
- Jewellery and any form of make up, including nail varnish, is not allowed.
- Hair below shoulder length should be tied back with modest accessories in school uniform colours (black, white, blue or grey).
- Religious requirements are taken into consideration where uniform is concerned.
- Children will also a need a blue book bag, available from the school office.