School meals are £2.30 per day (£11.50 per week).
Our school meals are cooked and prepared on the premises.
On offer each day there is:
- a minimum of two choices of main course with vegetables or salad, plus potatoes or an alternative carbohydrate such as pasta. In many schools there is also a third choice option of jacket potato with a variety of fillings
- two choices of dessert or fresh fruit
- extra bread
- a non meat choice
- a drink which could be fruit juice, milk or water
The school menus run on a three week cycle which is changed twice a year to avoid repetition and introduce new dishes.
Click here to see the current menu.
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 get a free meal at lunchtime, under the government's Infant Free School Meals scheme. You do not have to apply for these. But if your child is in a Key Stage 1 year group and you get one of the qualifying incomes shown below it will help school if you make a claim for free school meals, as we can get extra funding.
From Year 3 onwards, free school meals are only available if you get one of the following:
- Universal Credit - and your earned income is less than £7,400 a year, after tax and not including any benefits
- Income Support
- income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- income-related Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, providing you are do not get Working Tax Credit, and your annual gross income is less than £16,190
- guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
If you think you qualify for free school meals, please click on the link below to access the application form.