In keeping with our school motto of Nurture - Inspire - Achieve, Pastoral Care is a key part of what we offer at Butterstile Primary School. We are fully committed to the protection and nurturing of all of our pupils in school, within their family unit and within the local community.
Debbie Bennett is our Pastoral Lead. She provides pastoral support and guidance to all of our children, promoting their well being by liaising with parents/guardians, school staff and external agencies.
Debbie works with children and their families, to give them the very best possible care, removing barriers to learning, raising aspirations, and supporting every child in achieving their potential.
Debbie can offer support to families on a range of issues, including child development concerns, wellbeing and mental health, financial concerns, as well as worries you may have over general family life or events.
At Butterstile we have our own food bank and we also receive weekly donations of cooked meals from the charity Eat Well Mcr. If you would benefit from receiving donations from either of these, please contact school.
If you would like to speak to Debbie for support and advice, please email the school office on email@example.com or phone 0161 798 5680.
For further help and advice, please follow the links below.
- Bury Early Help - supporting family needs
- Young Carers - support for children who are looking after vulnerable family members
- Early Break Holding Families - drug & alcohol misuse service
- Bury Children's Centres - supporting children from 0 to 5 and their families
- Six Town Housing
- Back to Work Solutions - Bury College adult courses
- Bereavement support
Child & Adult Mental Health & Wellbeing
Children's Health Support
- Bury NHS health visitors
- Bury NHS school nursing service
- Bury NHS speech and language therapy information
- Bury NHS occupational therapy information