Urgent Snow Update
We are aware that many of the schools in the local area have been forced to close at some point this week due to snow. Butterstile has managed to stay open.
We are monitoring the weather forecasts and are aware that there is a serious yellow warning in place for over night and on Friday.
There is therefore potential that we may have to close the school on Friday 2nd March. This is to ensure the safety of our pupils, families and staff.
Please bare this in mind as you may need to make alternative child care arrangements.
Before you set off for school on Friday morning, please check Dojo, text messages and the website to check if school is open.
We will be checking through the day so please keep alert for messages.